Friday, May 29, 2009

Photography Scavenger Hunt

Stapler
This is what happens when staplers decide to take up acting...
Reflections
Reflecting the Sun

Leap
When I think of leap...I think of frog...I think of leapfrog!

Fears
Sitting on the fence, failing to make a difference, being neither hot nor cold

Coffee
Good to the last drop

Time
Time + Work + Filling out a timecard = Paycheck

Squirrel
The only good squirrel is a dead squirrel

White Trash
(No comment...Really)

Date
Advanced Excel Graduation

Police
"Wear your seat belt and do not speed."
Self Portrait
Pretty self explanatory...It's Me!

Making a Statement
FREEDOM

A Memory
So many memories... ask me about it sometime

Green
It just rained and everything is green


A Tool
Useless without a skilled hand

Funny
It's my family... we like to have fun!

6 comments:

  1. Aww the squirrel makes me think of Jamie, LOL! And I love the little Margaritaville sign behind the police man...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I was kinda hoping no one would notice the sign... or the margarita.
    And no I wasn't in a bar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the squirrel Hannah! :D
    You did a fantastic job... well done!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pix, girl!
    See you in 2 weeks :)
    Allison

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the coffee part

    ReplyDelete